Thursday, December 11, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #233 (Merry XXXmas Shawty)





Yooo what up world!!!

Question of the day. Have you been naughty or nice. (That was for females to answer by the way, lol)

Hopefully both but whichever way the wind blows (no pun intended) I got something for the freaks this week. A little holiday gift from jolly Saint King to keep ya warm if you feel me!!!

Big shout out to everyone who continues to support the kid throughout this journey. Where is it taking me i have no clue but Im just here for the ride dawg!! LOL

Don't forget if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking.

If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today. Until next week... You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP