Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #232 (Happy Birthday Hov)





Yooooo, what up world. Its December 4th and of course as cliche as it may be I had to hold it down and knock out a special Jay-Z podcast, one of my favorite artist of all time

If you are a fan of mine, you know about 150 podcast or so (thats crazy yo, over 150 podcasts tho!!) I did a 3 week series on Hov. Hit the website if you are interested in checking them out. But I had a bunch of folk asking me for it this week so I had to hold ya down!!

Big thank you to EVERYONE who came out and supported the 7th Annual Strikes 4 Hunger last week. It was an AMAZING event and could not have happened without you!!

Don't forget them cans shawty!! You already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially, DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

p.s. Prayers up to the family of Eric Garner. As I have said before I try to use music as a means of positive expression. Hopefully you can do the same.

No comments:

Back to TOP