Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #231 (No Justice No Peace)





What up world. First and foremost yes I know its a day early and no I didn't make a mistake. I actually did you a favor and dropped it today because i knew you needed some vibes to get you through that half day at work, that long drive to mom dukes or even ready for that feast your preparing.

Now ordinarily this time around I would give a super crazy ratchet mix but I thought it was appropriate with everything going on in the nation with following the Mike Brown situation that I showed how I felt about it through music. So hopefully you enjoy my musical synopsis of the whole ordeal this week.

Don't forget the 7th Annual Strikes 4 Hunger goes down tonight in Akron at Rivera Lanes. Cant wait to see everyone there!!! Don't forget them cans shawty!!

You already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP