Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #230 (Def Jam 30 For 30)





What up world. Man its cold as hell out here!!! It aint winter yet!!! Or is it?!?! Geessshh!!

Anyway, this week we are paying tribute to the most influential rap label ever. Def Jam is celebrating is 30 Year Anniversary this year and since I haven't done my part in the contribution to pay homage i wanted to make sure I took the time to do so this week. Obviously we can get every artists, so sit back and enjoy as I breeze through quickly the Def Jam roster as fast as I can wihin the hour!!

You already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP