Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #229 (Winter Workout Plan)





Sooooo, clearly it jsut got cold as hell out here out of no where. I dont know about you, but I AM NOT ready for winter yo!! I love shorts and hoodies to much to turn them in for Timbs and Beenies.

With the winter comes more weight. Dont act like you dont hibernate for 3 months then start trying to work the winter belly off come February or March. Well this week, my hopes are to start you on the right track with the Winter Workout Plan. Whether you workout 1 day a week or 7 days a week, this mix will def help you work up a sweat.

You already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP