Wednesday, October 22, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #226 (New Music October)





What it do world!!! Another week and of course another Mixshow Podcast baaabbbyyy!!

Yooo...so much music has dropped over the past few weeks so its my duty to get ya caught up. Shout out to T.I. that Paperwork album jammin. Big ups to the hometeam Stalley too. That OHIO album droppin Tuesday so make sure yall cop that joint as well.

We got some dope stuff on deck to wrap up 2014 (crazy how fast this year went right?). So be sure to #PullUpClose and stay Down With The King!!

With that being said, you already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP