Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #224 (This Is The Remix)





Thiiiss. Is. The Remixxx (You have to read that in my best Diddy impersonation lol)

That's how we rockin out this week though. We taking your favorite records that we blown out the water by the remix. Let's be honest somethings are just better the second time around!

Speaking of getting better, if you haven't heard the news yet, ya boy is now the newest member of the Power 1075 family in Columbus Ohio. Thank you to all the supporters throughout this long journey. Trust me its just the beginning (literally lol) but I promise to bring everyone along on this ride. And no, the Mixshow Podcast will not stop!!!

With that being said, you already know if you you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP