Wednesday, October 1, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #223 (No Theme Shawty: #NSFW)





Yoooo!!! What up world!!! Its one of my favorite times of the year! October is such a dope month for me man. Not only do about 60% of my close friends have birthdays during this month but it is also Breast Cancer Awareness month. Whether or not you have been affected by Breast Cancer or not I challenge you to get involved in some type of activity this month!

With that said, if you know me and follow the movement, you know during this month I typically let my friends run the mix and the concepts as a cheap birthday gift that cost me nothing but an hour of my time!! LOL. So this week Imma let me slime T. Holman get her ratchet rocks off with this podcast!! Warning...Not Safe For Work. (Low key I just found out thats what NSFW meant tho!)

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP