Wednesday, September 24, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #222 (#ATLast Best of outkast)





Man, y'all don't know how geeked I am. Im on my way to Atlanta to catch one of my favorite groups of all time perform in the city for the first time in YEARS!!!! Friday night will be a dope experience!! I'll be honest Im not one of those DJs who are so caught up in themselves that they forget to be fans.

I absolutely can not wait to see Outkast perform. So in the mean time for those that cant be there, I made you a nice quick Best of Outkast mix for your enjoyment this week. By the way I will finally put that announcement out there this Monday-ish. LOL. Seriously its coming!! I promise. Thats if you even care fa real! LOL

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP