Thursday, September 4, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #219 (D-Block vs Dipset)





What up world!!! Im still recovering from a dope ass weekend of fun and partying!!! When I tell you Club Paradise did the fool on Sunday!!! Mannnnnn!!

This week we taking it to the east coast one time! My guy, Deon, aka the World's Best Barber hit me with the request so I gotta rock out one time! D-Block vs Dipset!!! Anyne who knows me knows I rock with Dipset but am a even bigger D-Block fan. I had a ton of fun doing this mix this week so I hope you all enjoy it too.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP