Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #213 (The Soulful Kickback)





What up world!!!

After a crazy past few weeks I think its time we all take a little breather and cool out for a while. So with that being said we are going to rock out to some chill Neo-Soulish type mix this week. I hear all of your requests and I you know I gooottt yooouu!!

Big shout out to everybody who showed love last week to my dawg Tulu (R.I.P). And a huge congrats to the homie Cam and Dev on their new marriage. Sunday was a great time!!!

Don't forget keep the requests for the summer coming as well. I got you!! If you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

p.s. Back to your regularly scheduled Ratchet next week!! LOL ;)

No comments:

Back to TOP