Thursday, July 17, 2014

DJ Mr. King Down With The King #212 (R.I.P Tulu @flyluevision)





What up world!!!

I'm be straight up and honest with you this week, this week mixshow is for nobody but my dawg Ronnie "Tulu" Travis. Rest In Peace to one of my biggest supporters of the Mixshow Podcast and in the club. He gotten taken away from us waaayyy too earlier from a senseless act of violence earlier this week, so I want to at least get my last solid hour in with my guy the best way I know how to.

If you been following me over the years you have seen me deal with most of my stress, grief etc. right here on these turntables. So the same thing goes today. I couldn't make it to the city for the vigil so I hope you appreciate this Bro!!!

Take moment today and tell someone (family, friend , whoever) you love em. As cliche as it sounds, you don't realize how much it mean until you can't say it to them anymore.

Don't forget keep the requests for the summer coming as well. I got you!! If you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You're are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#RIPTulu

No comments:

Back to TOP