Wednesday, June 18, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #208 (No Theme Shawty)





What up world!! Before we get into the mix, just let me tell you that God is real and prayer works. You can't make someone else believe what you do, but once you see it and experienced it for yourself, you already know what I'm talkin about!

What a week, yall know music is my outlet so we just goin rock out No Theme Shawty style this week Dont forget the registration for the 4th of July Charity Kickball Tourney is still open until Sunday. This weekend catch me in Paducah, KY Saturday and Columbus on Sunday for the return of Club Paradise!!!

Don't forget keep the requests for the summer coming as well. I got you!! If you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

Your are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP