Wednesday, June 4, 2014

DJ Mr. King Down With The King #206 (Nobody F'n Wit My Clique)





What up world!!! We right back at it this week.

First of let me apologize for the technical difficulties last week, that caused us to upload to a different server. Things were out of my control but nonetheless got the mix in and it was poppin.

This week we should be all good. So much so to show you how tight the team is, we're rocking out to a mix dedicated to some of the greatest cliques, crews, clans etc in Hip Hop. You know I take it everywhere from Sugarhill Gang to MMG so lock in and rock with me!

Don't forget keep the requests for the summer coming. I got you!! If you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

You are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP