Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Down With The King #205 (Bust A Dance Move)





What up world!!!! If you can only understand how excited I am right now. Its the last day of school!!!!! Summer Break Shawty out here!!! As much as I love your precious little jits, its time for you to deal with them fr a couple months and give us educators a break for a while!! LOL.

With that said, I dedicated this Mixshow to all the dances I plan on hitting as soon as the clocks strikes 3:45pm today! Im talking as far back as the Pee Wee Herman and Wop to the Nae Nae and Yeet. If you can think of a dance record, its in the mix. dont be afraid to let your inner kid out this week. You may just be somewhere random and may bust out in the Humpty Dance or Stanky Leg, who knows.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

Your are officially,

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP