Wednesday, May 7, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #202 (Master's Degree Shawty)





Yeah Yeah Yeah.....Twigga we made it!!!! (Drake voice) Lol. For those that know me yall know how excited I am FINALLY be walking the stage this weekend to receive my Masters of Education from Ashland University. While it has taken a little longer (considering the mass amount of things I have my hands in) its def an accomplishment I'm thrilled to achieve!

With that said, Im going to give you a mix this week of some of my "inspirational" songs that got my through this journey. Sort of a study playlist of sort.

Before I wrap it up, I have to give a huge huge shout out to al the beautiful mothers that tune in to me every week. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!!! You all are amazing but, my mom is the best!! Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App, make sure you log on to your Droid and iPhones and cop it today.

Until next week, you are now officially....

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

#DWTK

No comments:

Back to TOP