Thursday, May 1, 2014

DJ Mr. King: Down With The King #201 (Fight Club Shawty)





Leeeetttssss Geeettt Reeaaadddyyy To Ruuummmbbblleeee!!!

Thats what we on this week! I'm still fired up from last week. So take that and pair it with some depressing weather and you get a Mixshow like this! Fight Club Shawty. Lock in with me this week as we turn you up with some of top crunk, cub, hype, fight, or what ever you want to call it, music that will likely get you fired, dumped or arrested. With that said, proceed with caution. I don't have bail money for everyone.

Big shout out to everyone who tuned in last week for the 200th podcast. I DEFINITELY appreciate it fa real!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my mobile app be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week, you're officially...

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP