Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #200 (Down With The King) #DWTK





Yoooooooo!!!!! How crazy is this!!! Mixshow Podcast 200 dawg!!!!

Remember when it started of as a lil mix for my crew. Now four years, a few thousand fans and some loooonnng late nights later we here at 200!! Real talk, this is not easy by the least bit (especially considering the 1,876 other things I have my hands in) but I love it and mainly because YALL love it!!

With that being said, we are going to continue to grow as you can see. From here out the Mixshow Podcast will be referred to as "Down With The King" Be prepared to see the brand everywhere by the start of the summer. And by everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE!!! But for now, lets take this journey over the the past 100 podcast!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App, hit that Droid and iPhone market right now and cop my joint!!!!

Until next week, make sure you stay.....

DOWN WITH THE KING!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP