Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #199 (Great State of Texas: @DJHellaYella TXover)





What it do world!!! We are almost there. Mixshow Podcast #200 on the way but before we get to excited I went and grabbed one of my long time playa patnas from that great state of Texas and called upon him to rock out for me one time before we move into that next century of podcasts!!

This week we doing for Texas. For all the times over the past 4.5 years that all my Texas followers have been hitting me asking for it. Well here you go, I just wanted to make sure it was done right, and better to do than Mr. Austin Texas aka I Am SXSW, my dawg DJ Hella Yella! To say we rock out to some classics would be an understatement!! Imma give fair warning the average listener may not understand it, but off Texas along this Podcast goin JAM!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop my ish ASAPLY!!1

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP