Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #198 (Not A Thot Mix)





LOL. Don't laugh at my title this week, its 2:30am and the chances that I get any sleep is slim to none. No worries tho, we don't mis weeks around here as it shows!! Yess 2 weeks away from Mixshow Podcast 200!!! Let that countdown begin.

We goin cool out this week before I really get you fired up the next two weeks. Im excited and God willing, hopefully I may have some additional news to share with yall by that time!!

In the meantime we goin hold it down liek we do each and every Thursday. You already know if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App, be sure to hit your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it ASAP!!

Until next week...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP