Wednesday, April 2, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #197 (No Theme Shawty: Spring Edition)





What up world!! Imma be honest I dont have much to say this week Im just out here trying to enjoy this weather while I can. This week we going rock out to a No Theme Shawty mix and pray to the Spring Gods that we can keep this decent track jacket hoody weather up in Ohio!!

Just as a reminder we are 3 weeks away from Mixshow Podcast #200!!!! That s big deal to me. Let me know what and how we going rock it out!! That's 4 years strong G!!!

Well, I'm not going to jump the gun, but dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App be sure to visit you iPhone and Droid markets and cop it ASAP!!

Until next week...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP