Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #196 (30 for 30: Birthday Boy Shawty)





Whaaatt uuuppp!!!!! Yep, Im finally 23 years old!!! Couldn't be more happier. Now in 2 year I'll be able to rent my own vehicles! ;)

I think the celebration of my 27th birthday is the only thing that probably is helping me get past my busted NCAA Bracket (SMH @ OSU). So this week we are going to take you through a musical journey of my life. S/O to my guy Smitty, I thought this was a dope idea so hopefully you enjoy the hour long 30 year trip of my life.

Thank you all in advance for the Birthday love just in case I don't get an opportunity to later due to unhealthy and unlawful celebrations this weekend. LOL. But in all seriousness tho, I appreciate all yall for rocking with me over the years and keeping feeling young at the tender age of 28.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today!

Until next week...

BAOW!!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP