Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #195 (March Madness: New Music March)





What up world!!! Today marks the beginning of hands down my favorite two weeks of the year! Not only does the NCAA Tourney kick off but we are officially a week away from my birthday!! Why wouldn't you be excited ;).

With that in mind, this week we are going to catch up on some new music we haven't touched in a minute. I also want to try something new with the podcast (listen to see what it is...)

Shout out to everyone who I met in Austin this past weekend at SXSW. What an amazing time. Went down there and ran your favorite artists, producers and DJs off the court in the Celebrity 3-on-3 Basketball Tourney. Word to my guy Dorrough and DJ Hella Yella. Cancun on deck this weekend. Jeff what it do!

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App make sure you log on to your Droid or iPhone markets and cop it today!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

p.s. Post ya brackets and tag me. If bot I don't believe anything you say lol

No comments:

Back to TOP