Wednesday, March 12, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #194 (Hard Knock Life Tour 15 Year Reunion)





What up world!!! Now that we got that boy Boosie home (lol, I just like saying that because it makes some of yall aggy), we right back to our regularly scheduled program.

If you remember, I actually wanted to do this mix last week but last minute factors changed that. So this week we are paying tribute to one of the dopest hip hop tours in history, The Hard Knock Life Tour. If your unfamiliar, shame on you,. If you are however, you know just how much Roc-A-Fella, Ruff Ryders, Meth and Redman just down the nation for a 3 months. Hopefully this mix will bring back those memories.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App be sure to hit your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP