Wednesday, March 5, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow #193 (Best of Boosie: #BoosieHome)





Yooooo!!! This what you been waitin on huh??? Haaa Haaa. That boy Boosie home and you know he is one of my Top 5 rappers. Soooo, if you are a fan of mine you already know what this week holds in store.

For those who think these Mixshows aren't done the night before, let me explain how I just found out about Boosie's release at 12:15am after already having an idea for this week. But when duty calls!!! LOL. Shout out to that whole Boot and shout to Akron!! Y'all goin love this.

Don't forget if you need a DJ , hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App, be sure to log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it ASAP!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

p.s. If you don't like Boosie, great, don't listen. In the words of my guy Bryson, don't piss on our parade! We don't say much when yall overly hype your favorite backpack rapper after a subpar freestyle, so let us live!!! #BOOSIEHOME LOL

No comments:

Back to TOP