Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #192 (Stress Relief Shawty)





To jump it off, if you have been an avid follower of mine, you know that I coach high school boys basketball. This year, in our first season as coaches, we took a team of kids NO ONE believed in (whether it was behavior, academic or character issues) and turned this group of young men into champions. Actually the first 'ship in 21 years (17-7 11-1 MSL Conference). While we had goals of reaching the district, those dreams fell short last night in a 2 point loss to our rival. I just want all my guys to know I'm proud of yall and we will be back stronger than ever next season.

With that being said, I just needed to release a little stress so it was straight from the gym to the lab to do what I do best. No Theme Shawty flow this week. Just random digging and blending for an hour. Turntables are my therapy. :)

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App, be sure to log on to your Droid or iPhone markets and cop it today.

Until next week...

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP