Wednesday, February 12, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #190 (New Music February )





What it do world!! Hopefully you all caught your breath from last week and that out of control podcast we had. Lol.

While most of yall (including myself) thought that boy Boosie was coming home this week and was goin get that Best of Boosie Podcast, you gotta hold tight for a few more weeks. Instead we goin break a few new records over the last month or so on a quicker than usual mix this week.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app , make sure you log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it ASAP.

Until next week....

BAOW!!

p.s Good luck to my boys basketball team. Lets go grab this conference title tomorrow night fellas!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP