Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #187 (New Music January)





Yooo!!! Welcome back to another week. Hopefully everyone has had a cool lil week or what not minus this cold ass winter we been having (as Im praying for a snow day tomorrow as I post this lol)

But anyway, I decided to take a week off from the artist theme (shoutout to everyone who said they enjoyed the Chris Brown series) and catch us up on some new music. The good thing about these new music mixes is it helps me keep you up to date on the "new" sh@! minus all the Twitter A&Rs and late local stations (no shade) :).

If you missed it, we have now opened registration for the 2nd Annual Shoot Basketball NOT People Free Basketball Clinic going down Monday Feb 17 in Akron. Visit sbnp2014.eventbrite.com to register today.

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my mobile app be sure to log on to your Droid or iPhone markets and cop the official DJ Mr. King mobile App today!

Until next week...

BAOW!!

P.S. Don't you ever put a mediocre receiver like Crabtree on me!!!!! LOL

No comments:

Back to TOP