Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #186 (Featuring Chris Brown: Part 2 of 2)





What it do world. Shout out to to everyone who tuned in last week. I told you we were go keep it going this week with the Best of Chris Brown theme. This we we switching gears and just focusing on Breezy's features.

On another note make sure you stay tuned in the coming weeks as I have a few huge announcements surrounding myself, my brand and my squad. In the mean time make sure you stay up on all the moves via the DJ Mr. King Mobile App.

I know this joint is short and sweet but Im really stealing Internet right now from the spot i just finished DJn at tonight since Time Warner Cable been jerkin me on my Internet all week at the lab. :( LOL. All good, we aint missing a week!!!

Dont forget if you need a DJ hit me up, 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. I already told you to get the app so be smart and hop to it!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP