Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #185 (Best of Chris Brown Pt. 1 of 2)





What it world!!! I told yall last week to start the year off we are taking care of you! The people!

So, per request for the past few months, here it is. The Best of Chris Brown. And to make it that much sweeter, we are going to do a 2 part series of it. (Gotta tune in this week and next to catch the vibe)

Huge shout out to everyone who rocked with last week Wu-Tang podcast. I didnt relaize that many of you still enjyed classic hip-hop. With that I also know I had to lure some of my ladies back in (Heeeyyy Ladddiieesss :))

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you need any of the old mixes be sure to hit up djmrkingonline.com or go grab the official DJ Mr. King Mobile App on ya Droids and iPhones.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP