Wednesday, January 1, 2014

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #184 (Wu-Year Resolution: Best of Wu-Tang)





Happy New Year folk!! (And yes that New Year with no "s" Y'all people love making things plural huh? Lol)

Hopefully everyone brought in the New Year how you wanted and has gotten off to a great 2 day start. If you failed at your resolution already, well I don't know what to tell you. Maybe this Mixshow Podcast will help you.

My goal this year is to stay consistent and unpredictable. So with that I hope you enjoy the start of this year with a long awaited and requested Best of Wu-Tang mix. Now obviously I couldn't get all their songs and verses etc in the mix, its virtually impossible however I think you will enjoy the concept. Hit me and let me know what you favorite Wu-Tang record was (maybe I left it off) or who your favorite Wu-Tang artist was (mine Ghostface)

Don't forget if you still need a DJ in 2014 everything the same. Hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you folloW me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have the official DJ Mr. King Mobile App in 2014 your officially 3 years late now. Log on to that iPhone or Droid market and get yourself together.

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP