Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #180 (R.I.P. Pimp C)





"Smoke somethin' b***h"!!!"

Six years ago today we lost one of the most influential rappers in not only southern rap but the Hip Hop game in general. So this week we are rockin out with a long overdue tribute to Sweet James Jones himself, Pimp C.

While i know many may be vibin to alot of Jay-Z mixes today as it is Hov' birthday, Pimp C has had just as much influence on me (not sure if thats a good thing lol) musically as artists like Nas, Jay and Biggie. Often overlooked and misunderstood coming from Texas, we dug in the crates and dusted off some classics. Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App be sure to hit your Droid and iPhone Markets, type in DJ Mr. King and cop it today!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP