Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mixhsow Podcast #179 (Traffic Jam Shawty)





What a way way to start an holiday weekend!!!

Its Thanksgiving, and to show you all how thankful I am for each and every one of my listeners, I decided to drop a Mixshow Podcast a day earlier to help you through those travels for the holiday.

And really, even tho that sounded super dope, I knew I couldn't do the mix tonight because its going down at the 6th Annual Strikes 4 Hunger in Akron at Rivera Lanes. Bring as much canned goods as possible out and come have a great time a we turn the bowling alley into the club for a good cause!

Of course yall also know them Buckeyes play that school up north so you'll hear a nice tribute dedicated to those bums for the first segment! #GOBUCKS

Don't forget if you need a DJ ht me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you don't have my Moblie App you are losing in life! Hit that Apple and Droid Market and cop it today!

Until next week...

BAOW!!

p.s. These roads are a disaster!!! Please be safe throughout your travels this week!

No comments:

Back to TOP