Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #178 (In The Matrix: Best of Ne-Yo)





What up world!!

After dropping a crazy theme last week (see below), I decided that we are going to end 2013 with a bang. Dropping dope theme after dope theme for the next 6-plus weeks. With that said we jumping straight into this requested Ne-Yo podcast for this week.

One of the dopest song writers in the game for many years, Ne-Yo has def provided the streets with hits over the time! Hopefully you enjoy this mix, we did some diggin to find some classics and rarities as well as touched on some Billboard bangers.

Don't forget if you need a DJ make sure you hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. If you don't have my Mobile App make sure you hit up you iPhone or Droid Market and cop my joint. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram @djmrking a visit all the old mixes on www.djmrkingonline.com.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP