Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #177 (Trap Wars: T.I. vs Jeezy)





What up world!!! We back again for another dope mix. This week we taking it to the Trap. To the A! Going back to the battle mixes. T.I vs Jeezy!

Now before we get all bent out of shape this mix is solely for entertainment purposes only, a way to challenge myself and a way for you to break away from those same 'ol redundant radio mixes you hear every morning (did I type that? Someone must have hacked me).

Anyways, the unique thing about this weeks mix is that we are going song for song, back and forth. Make it fun a little. Hit me up let me know who you taking. Jeezy or T.I.???

Don't forget if you need a DJ , hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app you need to hit your iPhone and Droid markets up ASAP and cop my joint today!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP