Wednesday, October 30, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #175 (Jilly From Philly: Best of Jill Scott)





Yooo!!! So yall know every now and then I like to do sane mixes to show yall that I'm not as high strung as my mixes often indicate. So this week I decide to smooth it out with a lil Neo Soul swag and do a quick lil mix of Jill Scott aka Jilly from Philly

Keep in mind as we approach 200 (yeah 200 cuz!!), that this is YOUR Mixshow I jut put it together. Keep send me themes and make them challenging. I enjoy it.

On another note, shout out to everyone who came out and fooled with us in Lexington this past weekend for the Halloween Bash. CRRRRAAAZZYYY!!! Catch me back in the Bluegrass state again this weekend in Louisville at Cole's Place for DJ Slikk and DJ EB Scorpio Bash.

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline,com. Make sue you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you still don't have my Mobile App, log on to you Droid and iPhone Markets and cop it!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP