Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #172 (Training Day 3: We Ready)





Its time!!! No turning back now. Time to hit the gauntlet and go hard for 24. HOURS. STRAIGHT!!!!

Tomorrow, as many of you, I will be DJing for 24 consecutive hours in an effort to raise $3000 for Breast Cancer Awareness. I can begin to tell you how excited I am about this event and how much I am looking forward to the challenege of doing what I love for a great cause!

Please remember if you are in the area to stop by and even if you are not, be sure to log on to djmrkingonline.com throughout the event so you can catch a live interactive audio and video stream of the entire event!!!

Thank you to everyone who has supported or plans on supporting. There is still plenty of time to donate. Just log on to scratchintosurvive.com and make a pledge of as small as $10.

Right into it!!!

Until next week....

BAOW

No comments:

Back to TOP