Wednesday, October 2, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow podcast #171 (Training Day Shawty Part II: 8 Days Away)





Yooooo! As I stated last week, we are in absolute grind mode getting ready to embark on this cracy venture I agreed to!

If you've been living under rock the last few weeks, let me get you up to speed. Im set to DJ for 24 HOURS STRAIGHT on Oct 11 to raise $3,000 for Breast Cancer Awareness. The event, dubbed Scratchin 2 Survive will take place in Akron , Ohio. Listeners can log on the the website, www.scratchintosurvive.com and make a small pledge of $10 to the cause. The more people the closer we get to the goal!!

So this week and next you can get a sneak preview of how the 24 hours will go as I just randomly dig in the crates and rock out! At this pace these little hour mixes will be a piece of cake!

Don't forget if you need a DJ be sure to hit me up 678-378-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app be sure to hit ya Droid and newly useless update iPhone market and cop my joint lol.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP