Wednesday, September 25, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #170 (Training Day Shawty: 16 Days & Counting)





What up world! So right now Im in Beast Mode! Grind Mode! Training Mode!!!!

if you haven't heard Im set to DJ for 24 HOURS STRAIGHT on Oct 11 to raise $3,000 for Breast Cancer Awareness. Now I know in no way will this be easy so Im getting mentally and physically prepared for the task at hand (Im kinda get chiseled in the process ;) )

In all serious though i would appreciate the continued support from all my listeners by logging on the the website, www.scratchintosurvive.com and making a small pledge of $10 to the cause. The more people the closer we get to the goal!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ be sure to hit me up 678-378-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have my mobile app be sure to hit ya Droid and newly useless update iPhone market and cop my joint lol.

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP