Wednesday, September 18, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #169 (R&B: Ratchet & Blues)





What up world! We're back. Another week, another Mixshow Podcast.

This week we are going to switch it up a little and go toward the R&B side of things. But wait, not the smooth in the sheets sexy R&B you thinkin! We takin it ratchet! Ratchet & Blues. I dug in the crates and found some of the most wreckless rap/R&B songs that fit this category. Let just say this week's mix is not for the faint at heart. LOL

All in yall know I appreciate each and everyone who listens, downloads and passes the mixes on. None of this could be possible without you. Thanks.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @djmrking to keep up on all my happenings (like the Scratchin' to Survive Breast Cancer event...hint hint ;))

Until next week....

BAOW

p.s R.I.P Fonzo. Good dude you will truly be missed. Thanks for always listening and supporting me fam! Rest easy!

No comments:

Back to TOP