Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #167 (West Coast Wit It)





What up world. We back at it again. Antoher week on this thing we call the Mixshow Podcast.

Before we get into it I wanna give a shout out to them Buckeyes who started their quest to the National Championship this week. Sooo glad college football is back. NFL too for that matter.

Anyway, we takin this week's mix to the West Coast one time. This is like a No Theme Shawty mix with a West Coast feel. You never know what you may hear. Just listen. LOL.

Shout to everyone throwing their lives away getting married and sh*t. I see yall. lol Just playing. Congrats to my big homie Rome who jumped that broom over the weekend and my cuzzo LaLa doing the same this weekend.

Enough of the randomness lets hop into this mix. Dont forget it you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. If you dont have my Mobile App on your Droid or iPhone, log onto your markets and cop it today!!

Until next week.... BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP