Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #165 (Back To School Shawty)





**Rings tardy bell***

Yeah man!!! School is back in session!!! (note the sarcasm lol). Naw part of me is salty that my summer is officially over and its back to the classroom, while the other half is happy that my son is starting kindergarten this week. Craaazzyyy!!

Well whether you are sending a kid to school this week or going back to school yourself soon this mix is for you! In addition we are also gearing up for the 6th Annual "I Know I Can" Back to School Drive going down this Saturday at Deon's Grooming Lounge. 1,000 bag, free hair cuts, nails, food, games and more!!!

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Twitter and Facebook @djmrking. If you havent copped the DJ Mr. King Mobile App be sure to log on to your app markets and grab it today!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP