Wednesday, August 7, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #163 (Prayed Up Shawty)





What up world!! Imma be all the way honest this week. Prayer is a powerful thing if you havent found that out yet. if you know me you know its been a rough few weeks but everything happens for a reason!

So this week I decided to show my thanks to the man above using the talents he gave me through a little turntable therapy and rock out to an all Gospel Podcast. A little switch up from the norm but its all good. I hop you all enjoy it and it touches someone that may need it!!

Dont forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you dont have my Mobile App yet your are LOSING!!! Log on to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it TODAY!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP