Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #162 (A Tribute To The Tribe)





What up world! We back at it again with yet another Mixshow Podcast. This week we goin rock out for my hip hop heads with a tribute to one of the dopest Hip-Hop groups of all-time, A Tribe Called Quest.

Growing up these guys were one of my favorite groups. I been hesitant to do a Tribe mix because I wanted it to "be perfect". But after watching the Beats Rhymes and Life documentary like 10 times over the last 2 weeks, I couldn't help myself. Plus I wanted to prove a few doubters wrong. ;)

I hope you appreciate the mix and what the Tribe stood for. (Wish they were still together fa real). If not, keep in mind we have 161 other mixes available for your listening pleasure on djmrkingonline.com.

Don't forget if you need a DJ hit me up 678-379-7492 of booking@djmrkingonline,com If you don't have the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile App be sure to hit your Droid and iPhone App Markets and cop it. Be sure to follow me on that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @djmrking

Until next week....

BAOW!!

P.S. Dammmnn Bonita.....glad to met ya!!

No comments:

Back to TOP