Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #161 (Best of Meek Mill)





What it do world! Another week and yes another Mixshow Podcast. Yall know we not missing a week!

This week I had to get one of my request mixes in. For the last two month I've had a few people ask for a Meek Mill Podcast so of course since this is YOUR Mixshow Podcast, I gooottt yoouu!!

Keep in mind we are gearing up for the 6th Annual "I Know I Ca" Back To School Drive goign down Saturday August 24 at Deons Grooming Lounge. Hit me up if you would liek to know how you cna donate to this dope event!

Dont forget, make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @djmrking. Make sure you hit your App Markets and what not if you dont have the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile App. For booking and hosting hit me direct booking@djmrkingonline.com or 678-379-7492.

Until next week....

BAOW!

No comments:

Back to TOP