Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #160 (R&B Kickback)





What up world!! In effort to calm everyone down, one from the craziness of the wedding this weekend (which was AMAZING) and two the craziness of the Trayvon Martin trial (which was some real life bullhsit), we are going to chill out this week.

A little R&B kickback flow this week. Now this isn't a Bedroom Blendz type flow, jsut some chill usic that will take u away from the ratchetness yall been making me play :). LOL.

Shout out to all my new listeners welcome! And of of course all my old and consistent listeners you already know how I feel about yall . No one goes unappreciated!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @djmrking. If you dont have the Official DJ Mr. King Mobile a, be sure to hit you App Markets and cop it!!1

Until next week....

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP