Wednesday, July 10, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #159 (Jumpin That Broom: #EandKaleshiaWedding)





It's finally here!!! Congratulations to one of my best friends, Lil E, and his fiance Kaleshia as the get ready to embark on a new journey of life this Saturday! Im just a poor DJ out here in these streets so since I couldn't afford a gift I decided to get creative!

This week's podcast is dedicated to the Bride and Groom. If you know either of them they have great taste in music from all walks of life. I really put a little thought and effort in this one. Was def a good challenge. In fact, we going rock an extra 30 mins this week. You'll be OK.

Next week, if Im not still inebriated from Saturday's festivities, I'll get a theme in for y'all. But for now lets celebrate black love (one is blacker than the other but I'm no racist! lol). Proud of you bro!! Lets get it!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678.379.7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Insatagram @djmrking . if you don't have my mobile app be sure to hit your Android or Apple markets and cop it!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!

p.s. It's rules to this weekend!!! Follow them!!! LOL

No comments:

Back to TOP