Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mixshow Podcast #156 (Legends of the South Tour ft. Scarface, Mystikal, Juvenile & 8Ball MJG)





What up world!!1 We right back at with for another week of the Mixshow Podcast. This week we are switching things up just a little bit. For all my listeners in Columbus, Ohio we are going to get you read for the legends of Hip Hop Tour this weekend feat Scarface, Mystikal, Juvenile and 8BALL & MJG.

Ordinarily I would do stuff like this but this is YOUR Mixshow Podcast and I had a few request to do this mix so of course you know I got you! In this mix you find some classics, rarities and remixes of some of the South's legendary artists.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. If you don't have the DJ Mr. King Mobile App head over to your Droid and iPhone markets and cop it!

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP