Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #155 (I Love The 90s)





Whats good!!! Imma be honest, I called myself mixing "earlier" than usual this week in case my house blew down from this crazy storm they said we were going to get, but I'm happy to report I haven't seen a drop of rain or fallen branch all day.

In that case you have a dope mix to ride out to this week. There is always alot of debate to when did "real music" stop. I'm not sure I have the answer to that but I do know their may not be another strong consist run of hip hop like it was in the 90s ever again. That's just my opinion tho.

Hopefully you'll agree after rocking out to this all 90s mix as well.

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @djmrking. If you don't have my Mobile App be sure to cop it on all your Droid and iPhones devices.

Until next week...

BAOW!!

No comments:

Back to TOP