Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DJ Mr. King Mixshow Podcast #157 (Best of Fabolous)





One thing I pride myself is being a man of my word. From the start of the Mixshow Podcast, I've always said this is YOUR Mixshow, not mine. So what you want, you get. For weeks now, I've had several requests for a Fabolous Podcast. no worries! I goooottttt you!!

This week we rockin out to one of the punchline kings. On this hour mix you'll find many classics, forgotten singles and even some rare freestyles and features from Fabolous. With the kickball tournament coming up this weekend in Akron, its rather important we get this thang starte off on the right foot!!!

Don't forget if you need a DJ, hit me up 678-379-7492 or booking@djmrkingonline.com. Make sure you follow me on that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @djmrking. I know most of you have copped that new Samsung for the Jay-Z app, just remember you can hit that Play Store and cop that Official DJ Mr. King Mobile App as well!!

Until next week....

BAOW!!!

No comments:

Back to TOP